Advertise Your Business
STATS: 3,244,052 Pages Viewed So Far in 2020!
MyCanyonLake.com is an online news site covering news and events in Canyon Lake and Comal County.
We also focus on outdoor recreation including boating, tubing, fishing, camping, kayaking and watersports in or along Canyon Lake and the Guadalupe River. Then there’s just nature itself, environmental issues, and the delicate ecosystem of the Texas Hill Country.
Other favorite topics include master naturalists, master gardeners, area charities, volunteer organizations and things to do at Tye Preston Memorial Library. Our most popular page? “Are the Canyon Lake Boat Ramps Open?”
Although the majority of our readers find us on their cellphones while in the area, we see substantial traffic from Houston, San Antonio, Austin and Dallas. Thanks to apps like NewsBreak, our local news stories reach thousands of people every day.
How Can We Promote Your Business?
- Place a traditional “banner ad” anywhere on MyCanyonLake.com and we’ll hyperlink it to your website or your own mini-webpage that we’ll build you for free on MyCanyonLake.com. There you can post up to three images, all the content you’d like and give you the flexibility of updating your information at anytime.
- Keep it simple! Pay for a “banner ad” and we’ll make sure it replicates on the pages you select.
- Content is king. We’ll interview and write an “advertorial” or story about your business and post it along with your images.
- For a small fee, we’ll add you to our Events Calendar, which now includes virtual events.
- Any or all of the above plus two mentions per week on our popular Facebook page.
- Any or all of the above plus get featured in our weekly newsletter, which blasts out to thousands of dedicated readers.
- Whatever you want! Share your ideas and we’ll customize an ad campaign that meets your budget and exceeds your expectations.
Still have questions?
Contact Stephanie Johnson, 830-310-6513, or use our Contact Us form. Publisher Stephanie Johnson is available anytime at 830-310-6513 or by cell, 713-550-7014.