Comal County commissioners have scheduled a public hearing on the placement of regulatory speed-limit signs for approximately 100 county roads.
The hearing is the first of nine items on Commissoners Court’s action agenda for Thursday. Court begins at 8:30 a.m. Thursday in the historic Comal County Courthouse, 100 N. Seguin Ave., New Braunfels.
To see a list of roads and recommended speeds, click here.
Commissioners will discuss and consider approval of the placement of these signs immediately after the public hearing.
Other items on the agenda for Thursday are:
- Third Amendment to Architectural Services Agreement between Comal County, Texas and HDR Architecture, Inc. for Landa/Annex Buildings Renovation Project
- Approval of the 2021 Comal County Recycling Center holidays
- First Amendment to Chapter 381 Economic Development Agreement by and between Comal County and Continental Automotive Systems Inc.
- Agreement for Alternative Dispute Resolution Services by and between Comal County and Central Texas Alternative Dispute Resolution, Inc.
- Order #451 designating the location of foreclosure sales
- Texas State Board of Pharmacy License Renewal Application
- Approve Evaluation Committee for Competitive Sealed Proposal 2020-4700, Comal County Sheriff’s Office renovation
- Line item transfer in county records preservation from Records Maintenance, Storage & Conversions to Hourly Personnel, FICA, Workers’ Compensation and Unemployment Compensation to cover expenses for the remainder of 2020