2016 Property Tax Statements
Comal County Tax Office is mailing 2016 tax statements to residents.
Taxes must be paid by Jan. 31.
The statements charge property owners the tax they owe based on rates set by various entities throughout the county, including the county itself, municipalities, emergency services districts and school districts.
“We have worked hard over the years to make paying property taxes as convenient as possible,” says Tax Assessor-Collector Cathy Talcott.
Payment options are:
- Online via debit or credit card or e-check, www.comalcountytaxoffice.net
- Mail to P.O. Box 659480, San Antonio, TX 78265-9480
- In person or via drop boxes at the following Tax Office locations:
- New Braunfels, 205 N. Seguin Ave.
- Sattler, 160 Oak Drive
- Bulverde, 30470 Cougar Bend
- Via drop box at Garden Ridge City Hall, 9400 Municipal Parkway
Taxes left unpaid after Jan. 31 are subject to penalties and interest.