Agenda for Commissioners Court
Here’s a quick look at some of the agenda items up for discussion at Thursday, Nov. 4 Comal County Commissioners Court meeting, 100 Main Plaza, New Braunfels:
8:30 a.m. action agenda
1. Approve Claims.
2. Discuss and consider acceptance of check donation from the American Legion Guadalupe Valley Post 35 in the amount of $5000.00 to the Comal County Veterans Treatment Court.
1. Citizens’ Comments. (Citizens’ Comments are limited to three minutes per person. Pursuant to the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Court is limited in its ability to respond to Citizens’ Comments.)
2. Reports by County Staff and Elected Officials on items of Community interest.
Action agenda, continued
1. Discuss and consider approval of Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) Proposal for Early Works on the Comal County Jail Construction and Sheriff’s Office Renovation Project from Yates/Sundt JV and authorize County Judge to sign.
2. Discuss and consider approval of Architectural Services Agreement with HDR Architecture, Inc. for the Landa/Annex Buildings Renovation Project and authorize County Judge to sign.
3. Discuss and consider approval of Resolutions authorizing sale of certain properties for less than the amount of delinquent taxes owed.
4. Discuss and consider approval of Resolution 2017-30 Determining Votes Cast to Elect Directors for the Comal Appraisal District Board of Directors for the Years 2018-2019.11-09-2017/6 Resolution 2017-30 CAD Cast of Votes.pdf
5. Discuss and consider approval of a line-item transfer in Road and Bridge, FROM: Administration-Consulting and Professional Services and Operations-Road Construction, TO: Administration-License Renewals and Telephone/Aircard, Operations-Waste Disposal to cover cost for the remainder of 2017.
6. Discuss and consider approval of a line-item transfer in Auditor’s Office, FROM: Salaried Personnel, TO: Hourly Personnel and Non-Capital Equipment to reallocate funds for position changes from originally budgeted exempt position to non-exempt positions and purchase of two new desks.
7. Discuss and consider approval of the following organizational changes and revised job description in the Public Health Department:
(A) Eliminate PHEP Volunteer Coordinator position.
To learn more about the Commissioners Court and review agendas and transcripts from past meetings, click here.
Leave a Comment