Commissioners Court Agenda
Christmas is coming and so is Christmas tree recycling.
Here’s a look at a proposal about disposal of natural decorative holiday greenery and other items on the agenda for Comal County Commissioner’s Court weekly meeting on Thursday:
1. Discuss and consider approval of the Amendment to Plat of Canyon Lake Village West, Unit No. 3, combining Lots 383 and 384, establishing Lot 383R. (Pct. 1)
2. Discuss and consider directing the Rural Recycling Department to accept natural Christmas trees and natural decorative holiday greenery from individual residents at no charge from Dec. 27, 2017 through Jan. 20, 2018.
3. Discuss and consider approval of Treasurer’s Monthly Report for October 2017.
4. Discuss and consider approval of Interlocal Cooperation Agreement between Comal County and the City of Bulverde for Animal Control Services, and authorize County Judge to sign.
5. Discuss and consider approval of Order #403 for Disposition of Salvage/Surplus Property.
6. Discuss and consider approval of a line-item transfer in County Court at Law #2, FROM: Continuing Education/Travel, TO: Special Investigator to cover additional expenditures for the remainder of 2017.
7. Discuss and consider approval of a line-item transfer in Law Library, FROM: Office Supplies, TO: Books and Publications to cover additional expenditures for the remainder of 2017.
8. Discuss and consider a line-item transfer in Administrative Costs and Vehicle Maintenance, FROM: Administrative-contingency, TO: Vehicle Maintenance-parts and repairs to cover repairs for the remainder of 2017.
Leave a Comment