A regular meeting of Comal County Commissioners Court is scheduled for 8:30 a.m.Thursday, May 26, in the Commissioners Courtroom, 100 Main Plaza, New Braunfels.
Action items include:
- Approve Claims.
- Discuss and consider accepting the following donations for the Comal County Sheriff’s Office Jr. Deputy Academy Camps to be deposited to line item # 010-000-2348 from:
A) V.F.W. Post #7110 in the amount of $1000.00,
B) Woods Cycle Country LP in the amount of $200.00,
C) Zoeller Funeral Home in the amount of $500.00, and
D) Christian Brothers Automotive New Braunfels in the amount of $200.00.
- Citizens’ Comments. (Citizens’ Comments are limited to three minutes per person. Pursuant to the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Court is limited in its ability to respond to Citizens’ Comments.)
- Reports by County Staff and Elected Officials on items of Community interest.
- Discuss and consider approval of the Amendment to Plat of Vintage Oaks at the Vineyard, Unit 6, combining Lots 964 and 965, establishing Lot 964R; and authorize County Judge to sign. (Pct. 1)
- Discuss and consider acceptance of surety extensions for Irrevocable Standby Letters of Credit No. 25662-S and No. 25730-S for storm water drainage improvements within Comal Texas Star Subdivision, Unit One, and authorize County Judge to sign Agreement(s) Between Developer and Comal County Regarding Storm Water Drainage Improvements and the Letter(s) of Credit; or direct the County Engineer to take appropriate action. (Pct. 1)
- Discuss and consider approval of a private street name, Lazy C, for a road winding northeast off of FM 306, approximately 0.7 mile southeast of the intersection of FM 2673 and FM 306. (Pct. 4)
- Discuss and consider final plat approval of the Vacate and Replat of Reserve “A”, Rayner Ranch, Unit One, establishing Reserve “AR”, and authorize County Judge to sign Application Form for Cancellation or Revision of All or Part of a Recorded Subdivision. (Pct. 4)
- Public hearing for the Vacate and Replat of Reserve “A”, Rayner Ranch, Unit One, establishing Reserve “AR”. (Pct. 4)
- Discuss and consider approval of Resolution #2016-12 by the Commissioners Court of Comal County, Texas Adjourning the Public Hearing Concerning the Proposed Assessments to be Levied Against the Assessable Property within the Crossings Improvement District Pursuant to the Provisions of Chapter 372, as amended, of the Texas Local Government Code.
- Discuss and consider approval of Resolution #2016-13 Requesting the United States Army Corp of Engineers to Consider Updates to the Canyon Lake Master Plan.
- Discuss and consider approval of the Contract for Professional Services by and between Hardy, Heck, and Moore, Inc. and The Comal County Historical Commission.
- Discuss and consider approval of purchase of computer equipment utilizing the Justice of Peace Technology Fund for Justice of the Peace Pct. #2.
- Discuss and consider approval of purchase of computer equipment utilizing the Justice of Peace Technology Fund for Justice of the Peace Pct. #3.
- Present and consider award of Bid 2016-410 – School Zone Flashing Beacons, and authorize Purchasing Director to execute all related documents.