April 15: Four New COVID-19 Cases in Comal County
Comal County on Wednesday, April 15 confirmed four new COVID-19 cases, bringing the tally to 43.
The patients live in New Braunfels and one each from Garden Ridge and Bulverde. Two are in their 20s, one is under 19, and one is in their 40s. All are home-isolated.
- 531 tests conducted
- 43 positive tests
- 416 negative tests
- 72 results still pending
- 14 from New Braunfels or the immediate area
- 8 from the Bulverde area
- 5 from eastern Comal County
- 4 from north of Canyon Lake
- 3 from south of Canyon Lake
- 2 from Garden Ridge
- 2 from Fair Oaks Ranch
- 2 from the Spring Branch area
- 2 from southwest Comal County
- 1 from central Comal County
Information about COVID-19, as well as coronavirus-related county office closures and restrictions, is available at www.comalcountytx.com/covid19.
Residents with questions or concerns about the novel coronavirus can call the county’s dedicated COVID-19 hotline, 830-221-1120, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Leave a Comment