April 23: County Reports 48th Case of COVID-19
A new Braunfels resident in their 40s is the 48th case of COVID-19 in Comal County.
The patient is self-isolating, the county said in a press release issued on April 23.
As of Thursday morning, the Office of Public Health has received reports of the following test information:
- 653 tests conducted
- 48 positive tests
- 579 negative tests
- 26 results still pending
- 17 from New Braunfels or the immediate area
- 8 from the Bulverde area
- 5 from eastern Comal County
- 4 from north of Canyon Lake
- 3 from south of Canyon Lake
- 3 from Garden Ridge
- 3 from the Spring Branch area
- 2 from Fair Oaks Ranch
- 2 from southwest Comal County
- 1 from central Comal County
Information about COVID-19, as well as coronavirus-related county office closures and restrictions, is available at www.comalcountytx.com/covid19.
Residents with questions or concerns about the novel coronavirus can call the county’s dedicated COVID-19 hotline, 830-221-1120, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.