April 30: Bulverde Man Tests Positive for COVID-19
Comal County’s Office of Public Health on Thursday confirmed its 55th case of COVID-19, a Bulverde resident in their 40s who is self-isolating.
With 36 recovered patients and six deaths, the county has 13 active cases, of which three are hospitalized with the rest isolating at home.
As of Thursday morning, the Comal County Office of Public Health has received reports of the following test information:
- 804 tests conducted
- 55 positive tests
- 691 negative tests
- 58 results still pending
- 21 from New Braunfels or the immediate area
- 10 from the Bulverde area
- 5 from eastern Comal County
- 5 from north of Canyon Lake
- 3 from south of Canyon Lake
- 3 from Garden Ridge
- 3 from the Spring Branch area
- 2 from Fair Oaks Ranch
- 2 from southwest Comal County
- 1 from central Comal County
Information about COVID-19, as well as coronavirus-related county office closures and restrictions, is available at www.comalcountytx.com/covid19.
Residents with questions or concerns about the novel coronavirus can call the county’s dedicated COVID-19 hotline, 830-221-1120, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Leave a Comment