Classifieds Terms of Service
- My Canyon Lake Classified Ads are run as a service for the Web community and cannot take responsibility for the quality of the items presented herein.
- My Canyon Lake disclaims any warranties expressed or implied on goods or services listed on the service. My Canyon Lake DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall My Canyon Lake be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if My Canyon Lake or a My Canyon Lake authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall My Canyon Lake’s total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise exceed the amount paid by you to My Canyon Lake, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
- Sellers assume all risk and liability arising from their offer for sale of any item.
- My Canyon Lake reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Pornographic and other “offensive” or illegal postings will be removed immediately upon its discovery.
- Any photos uploaded to the site must be of the actual item for sale. No inappropriate or illegal images shall be uploaded to the site.
- The sale of illegal items, including all counterfeit goods, are expressly prohibited.
- Users must be of legal age with the ability to enter into binding contracts.
- My Canyon Lake does not assume responsibility for the content or the context of the listings.
- My Canyon Lake cannot guarantee preservation of records, and may expire information without notice, at its sole discretion.
- My Canyon Lake cannot guarantee that we will notice or prevent any inappropriate use of the system.
- Payment terms are to be agreed upon between seller and buyer. My Canyon Lake is not involved in the transaction.
- The Rules and the Terms and Conditions of this Disclaimer may be amended from time to time by My Canyon Lake at its sole discretion.
- My Canyon Lake is hereby released of any liability and held harmless in regard to the above services, and customer agrees to indemnify My Canyon Lake for all cost and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, incurred by My Canyon Lake in providing this service. The customer agrees that all provisions, charges, collections, services and negotiations shall be enforced in accordance with the law of the State of Texas.