Resident Hospitalized in New Braunfels Is County’s 72nd Case of COVID-19
Comal County reported its 72nd case of COVID-19 on Monday.
The case is a resident from central Comal County in their 60s who is hospitalized in New Braunfels, the county said in a statement.
With six deaths and 56 recoveries, the county now has 10 active COVID-19 cases, two of them hospitalized.
Comal County’s Office of Public Health has received reports of the following test information:
- 1,339 tests conducted
- 72 positive tests
- 1,184 negative tests
- 72 results still pending
- 26 from New Braunfels or the immediate area
- 12 from the Bulverde area
- 12 from north of Canyon Lake
- 7 from eastern Comal County
- 3 from south of Canyon Lake
- 3 from Garden Ridge
- 3 from the Spring Branch area
- 2 from Fair Oaks Ranch
- 2 from southwest Comal County
- 2 from central Comal County
Information about COVID-19, as well as a list of county office reopenings and numbers to call for testing, is available at www.comalcountytx.com/covid19.
Residents with questions or concerns about the novel coronavirus can call the county’s dedicated COVID-19 hotline, 830-221-1120, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.