Comal County Adds Four New Cases of COVID-19
Comal County confirmed four new cases of COVID-19 today, bringing its total to 121 cases.
Three of those infected are New Braunfels residents in their 30s, 40s and 50s and the third is a north-side Canyon Lake person in their 50s. All are home-isolating.
The county also confirmed three recoveries from COVID-19, for a total of 97, and two patients discharged from the hospital. With seven deaths, the county now has 17 active COVID-19 cases, two of them hospitalized.
- 3,668 tests conducted
- 121 positive cases
- 3,404 negative tests
- 143 tests still pending
- 62 from New Braunfels or the immediate area
- 16 from north of Canyon Lake
- 13 from the Bulverde area
- 7 from eastern Comal County
- 6 from south of Canyon Lake
- 5 from the Spring Branch area
- 3 from Garden Ridge
- 3 from central Comal County
- 3 from southwest Comal County
- 2 from Fair Oaks Ranch
- 1 from Schertz
Information about COVID-19, as well as a list of county office reopenings and numbers to call for testing, is available at www.comalcountytx.com/covid19.
Residents wishing to be tested for COVID-19 can call the county’s dedicated hotline, 830-221-1120, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.