Comal County Property Taxes Due by Jan. 31
Comal County Tax Office reminds residents they have until Jan. 31 to pay the full balance of their property taxes before late fees begin accruing.
Payments can be made online or by using drop boxes located throughout the county.
How/Where to Pay
- For more information or to pay online, visit www.comalcountytaxoffice.net.
- Make payment in person to tax offices in New Braunfels, Sattler (Canyon Lake) or Bulverde. Hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. New Braunfels office will remain open until 5 p.m. on Jan. 31.
- Pay by phone at 866-550-0031.
- Scan the QR code on the statement with a mobile device.
- Mail payments to P.O. Box 659480, San Antonio, Texas 78265. Must be postmarked no later than Jan. 31.
- Use walk-up or drive-through drop boxes at these locations:
- Comal County Tax Office, 205 N. Seguin Ave., New Braunfels
- Canyon Lake Annex, 160 Oak Drive, Sattler (Canyon Lake)
- Bulverde Annex, 30470 Cougar Bend, Bulverde
- Garden Ridge City Hall, 9400 Municipal Parkway, Garden Ridge (dropbox only)
Residents also can view and print statements and receipts from the Tax Office website. To get a receipt with a mailed-in or dropped-off payment, include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
The Tax Office also accepts partial payments, although penalties and interest will begin to accrue on any balance unpaid by Feb. 1. Property owners with additional questions should call the Tax Office at 830-221-1353.