Comal ISD Seeks “People with Purpose and Passion” at Job Fairs
Three Comal ISD job fairs are scheduled for early June.
The fast-growing school district is looking for full- and part-time employees in these areas:
- Paraprofessionals and educational support
- Bus drivers
- Electricians and HVAC technicians
- Afterschool (SACC) aides
Job fairs are open from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on
- Tuesday, June 1 at Bill Brown Elementary, 20410 Hwy. 46 West, Spring Branch
- Wedneday, June 2 at Startzville Elementary, 4211 FM 3159, Canyon Lake
- Thursday, June 3 at Comal ISD Support Services Bldng., 1404 IH 35N, New Braunfels
Many positons offer paid holidays, weekends off, flexible schedules, medical benefits and retirement-savings opportunities.
Opportunities are available in New Braunfels, Canyon Lake, Seguin, Spring Banch, San Marcos and San Antonio.
“Comal ISD is looking for folks with purpose and passion who want to make a difference in the lives of young people using their one-of-a-kind skills,” the district said in a statement.
For more information visit comalisd.org.