Commissioners Court Now Live-Streamed
After experiencing some technical difficulties last week, Comal County successfully livestreamed its first Commissioners Court meeting this morning.
The public will now be able to watch all future meetings online at MyComalCounty.com>Commissioners Court>Agendas>View Event. Meetings begin at 8:30 a.m. every Thursday morning.
Meetings are not archived.
At their meeting this morning, commissioners:
- Proclaimed April 2019 as Sexual Assault Awareness Month in Comal County
- Considered and approved plats or amendments to plats in Waggener Ranch, Vintage Oaks, Cypress Lake Gardens, Forest Lake Estates, El Dorado Heights.
- Accepted a construction bond as surety for construction of roads and other improvements within The Crossings at Havenwood
- Approved Change Order #24 for Comal County Jail and Sheriff’s Office Renovation Project and authorized County Engineer Tom Hornseth to execute all related documents
- Appointed Bethany Benson to Comal County Child Welfare Board
- Approved a change order for Comal County Landa/Annex Buildings
- Approved a linle-iterm transfer in jail to provide funds for the purchase of a floor burnisher