County Does Not Offer PCR Tests, Refers Residents to Area Providers
PCR testing is not available through Comal County. File image courtesy of Urgent Care of Texas.
Comal County confirmed today it does not offer PCR or antigen testing for COVID-19.
“Please contact your local provider or one of many testing sites across the county,” Public Information Officer Cary Zayas said in a statement.
Sites recommended by the county for PCR testing include:
- Lone Star ER, 1751 Medical Way, New Braunfels, 830-627-0911
- Riverside ER, 1860 S. Seguin Ave., New Braunfels, 830-468-5600
- Christus Promptu Health, 1659 TX-46, New Braunfels, 830-387-4991
- Curative, 550 Landa St., New Braunfels
- Curative-Hill Country Christian Church, 20845 TX-46, Spring Branch
Leave a Comment