July 19 Commissioners Court Agenda
Here’s the agenda for Comal County Commissioners Court meeting on Thursday, July 19. The court meets at 8:30 a.m. every Thursday in the Commissioners Courtroom, 100 Main Plaza, New Braunfels.
8:30 a.m. Action Agenda
The following subjects will be discussed, considered, and acted upon:
1. Approve Claims.
2. Discuss and consider acceptance of the following check donations to be deposited into line item 010-000-2332:
(A) Spring Branch Youth Football Association in the amount of $1,500.00;
(B) Spring Branch Tennis Association in the amount of $1,500.00;
(C) Bulverde Youth Soccer Association in the amount of $1,000.00;
(D) Canyon Lake Youth Soccer Club in the amount of $1,100.00; and
(E) Canyon Lake Hawks Youth Football Association in the amount of $500.00.
1. Citizens’ Comments. (Citizens’ Comments are limited to three minutes per person. Pursuant to the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Court is limited in its ability to respond to Citizens’ Comments.)
2. Reports by County Staff and Elected Officials on items of Community interest.
Action Agenda contd.
3. Discuss and consider approval of the Amendment to Plat of Vintage Oaks at the Vineyard, Unit 14, combining Lots 1540 and 1541, establishing Lot 1540R. (Pct. 1)
4. Discuss and consider approval of the Amendment to Plat of River Chase, Unit Six, combining Lots 901 and 902, establishing Lot 901R. (Pct. 4)
5. Discuss and consider granting Temporary Right of Entry on property located at 3150 Interstate 35 South to the City of New Braunfels, and authorize County Judge to sign.
6. Discuss and consider approval of Interlocal Agreement between Comal County, Texas and the City of Spring Branch, Texas Regarding the Administration of the City of Spring Branch Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance, and authorize County Judge to sign.
7. Discuss and consider approval of HDR Architecture, Inc.’s Design Development Report for the Landa Building Renovation pursuant to the Architectural Services Agreement between Comal County and HDR Architecture, Inc. for the Landa Building/Annex Buildings Renovation project.
8. Discuss and consider approval of Agreement between State of Texas and Comal County Sheriff’s Office to participate in the State Plan of Operations LESO Program and authorize County Judge and Sheriff to sign.
9. Discuss and consider approval of Travis County Sheriff’s Combined Auto Theft Task Force Cooperative Interlocal Agreement and authorize County Judge to sign.
10. Discuss and consider approval of an Order Prohibiting Outdoor Burning in the unincorporated areas of the Comal County.
11. Discuss and consider approval of the following changes to the Comal County Emergency Service District #5 Board of Commissioners:
(A) Accept the resignation of Eldyn Ingerick effective July 13, 2018; and
(B) Appoint Don Hacker to fill unexpired term of Eldyn Ingerick.
12. Discuss and consider approval of reclassification of Senior Site Operator position (N6-1) to Assistant Recycling Site Manager (N7-1) in the Recycling Department. No budget amendment is required.