CRRC’s Recreation Center Reopens Monday at 25-Percent Capacity
Community Resource and Recreation Center of Canyon Lake’s (CRRC) Recreation Center will reopen Monday without a full schedule posted and at only 25-percent capacity.
Class sizes will be limited.
- All equipment must be disinfected before and after use. Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Everyone must wear gloves when using equipment. CRRC will provide them.
- Six-foot social distancing is mandatory. Floors will be taped to keep patrons properly spaced.
- “Wear a face mask to exercise at your own risk . . . we will not require a mask to be worn and actually prefer if you do not wear one to do cardio.”
- Only keys and water bottles allowed inside the building.
- Follow directional signs for entering and exiting the building.
- Dance studio will remain closed due to its small size.
- No pickleball at this time.
- No Line Dance with Pat and no International Dance.
For more information, contact CRRC’s Recreation Center at 830-964-3003 or email email@example.com. The facility is located at 125 Mabel Jones Dr., Canyon Lake.