Early Voting in Comal County Begins Monday
Early voting for the Nov. 5 midterm elections begins Monday, Oct. 21.
Registered voters in Comal County can cast their ballots at any of six locations — now called Vote Centers — during the early voting period, which ends Nov. 1.
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Oct. 21-25
7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 26
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Oct. 28-30
7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 31-Nov. 1
Polling closes at 4 p.m. on Oct. 21, 22 and 24 at Garden Ridge City Hall.
- Comal County Elections Center, 396 N. Seguin Ave., New Braunfels
- Comal County Goodwin Annex, 1297 Church Hill Drive, New Braunfels
- Garden Ridge City Hall, 9400 Municipal Parkway, Garden Ridge
- Comal County Bulverde Annex, 30470 Cougar Bend, Bulverde
- Mammen Family Public Library, 131 Bulverde Crossing, Bulverde
- St. Francis by the Lake Episcopal Church, 121 Spring Mountain Dr., Canyon Lake.
State law requires that all voters bring an approved photo ID to vote. Voters who lack an approved photo ID can still cast a ballot if they bring an alternate form of identification, such as a utility bill, and sign an affidavit at the polling place. A list of approved and alternate IDs allowed at the polls is available on the Texas Secretary of State’s website, votetexas.gov.
Residents living within the bounds of the Bulverde Area Rural Library District, Emergency Services District No. 3 or Green Valley Special Utility District will vote for those districts’ respective board members. Also on the ballot for City of Schertz are mayoral and city council races.
All residents will cast ballots for 10 proposed constitutional amendments approved by the Texas Legislature this year.
Summaries of the proposed amendments, as well as sample ballots, voting-precinct maps and locations of the county’s Election Day vote centers, can be found at the Comal County elections webpage, votecomal.com.