Join early Texas costumed-interpreters for a look at life in early Texas.
The annual family heritage festival, features Buffalo soldiers, confederate veterans and Revolutionary War officers.
- Chuckwagon cooking by Donnie Demoin
- Hands-on brick making, candle making
- Old-fashioned clothes-washing
- Texas Hill Country’s unique nine-pin bowling
- Sawing logs with crosscut saw
- 19th-century games
Lindheimer Chapter of the Native Plant Society of Texas also will sell native Texas plants and host discussion of milkweed as well as butterfly and hummingbird plants. Kids can get their hands in the dirt, too. To see a list of plants, click here.