High Voter Turnout Continues in Comal
The second week of early voting has begun, and turnout remains at record levels for a midterm election.
So far, Comal County residents are voting at about the same rate as 2016 – and have already cast 12,000 more ballots than they did in 2014.
Polls are open though Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at all six early voting locations throughout the county.
Registered voters in Comal County can cast their ballots at any of the following six locations during the early voting period, which ends Nov. 2. Except where noted below, polling places will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Oct. 22-26; 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, and Monday-Friday, Oct. 29-Nov. 2; and 1 to 6 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 28.
- Garden Ridge City Hall, 9400 Municipal Parkway, Garden Ridge, where polling will close at 4 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 23, and Thursday, Oct. 25;
- Comal County Elections Center, 396 N. Seguin Ave., New Braunfels;
- Comal County Bulverde Annex, 30470 Cougar Bend, Bulverde;
- Bulverde Spring Branch Fire & EMS, 353 Rodeo Drive, Spring Branch; and
- Mountain Valley Middle School, 1165 Sattler Road, Canyon Lake.