JOB OPENING: Seeking an Experienced Professional Receptionist to Join our Team!
Weisinger Law Firm, PLLC
This position is a key service role in a friendly and professional office environment. Our offices are located in northeast San Antonio (Selma/Garden Ridge area).
We follow the CDC guidelines for COVID. Should remote work be necessary, access to a high-speed internet connection is required. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Previous experience with Outlook and a CRM is a must.
- Minimum five years’ work experience in an administrative support position
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of formal education and relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Proficient in using video conferencing software, such as Zoom.
Daily office support functions (percent effort in a typical week, 70%):
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Maintain calendars for attorneys (4+) and conference rooms (3) for client meetings; this includes scheduling, coordinating, and confirming meetings and travel
- Update, manage and operate Client Relationship Manager (CRM) system
Provide support to Principal Attorney (percent effort in a typical week, 15%):
- Keep the Principal Attorney informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriate
- Organize and plan the Principal Attorney’s events and meetings, to include board commitments, volunteer obligations, and other tasks which the Principal Attorney may undertake
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Principal Attorney, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Assess inquiries directed to the Principal Attorney, determining the proper course of action, and drafting replies for review, editing, and approval of the Principal Attorney
- Handle administrative needs of Principal Attorney
Coordination functions (percent effort in a typical week, 15%):
- Manage the filing of business electronic and physical documents. Copy, scan, collate, file, and otherwise assemble and store records and documents for immediate or future use
- Compose correspondence and process other forms and documents for signature or distribution
- Assemble and distribute meeting agendas, record and distribute minutes, and arrange meals or refreshments as appropriate
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- The above description is not all-inclusive and covers the principal duties, responsibilities, and requirements of the job. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required.
- Must demonstrate excellence with each of the following:
- ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills (written and oral).
- Compassionate demeanor in dealing with clients undergoing planning for personal estate, end-of-life, and financial well-being.
- Ability to remain kind and professional in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and established record in completing work accurately, efficiently, and timely with minimal supervision. Commitment to meet goals and deadlines.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to comprehend and follow oral and written instruction.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or background in paralegal work preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Health Insurance
- Access to Group Disability
- Simple IRA retirement plan
- Education assistance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Holiday pay