Landa RV & Campground
Staying overnight, weekly or monthly? Not to worry!
Landa R.V. and Campground can meet all your camping needs with sites for recreational vehicles, motor homes, campers and tents. If that’s not enough…why not grab a tube and take a plunge into the Comal River which is the “longest shortest river in the world.”
Landa R.V. & Campground is located in the beautiful historic town of New Braunfels, Texas on the banks of the Comal River, the only such facility.
Tube rentals and shuttle service is adjacent to the campgrounds. Within easy walking distance of some of the best German Restaurants, Bakeries, principal stores, churches and the historic downtown New Braunfels… and yet unbelievably secluded. Major shopping centers and Outlet Stores on IH 35. Landa R.V. is across the Comal River from the Wursthalle, scene of the also international WurstFest held every November.
Family friendly accommodations!
- Overnight, weekly, and monthly rates
- Sites for recreational vehicles, motor homes, campers and tents
- Children welcome!! Definitely a family park
- Shady areas, restrooms, showers
- Full hookups for 90 sites. Electricity and water to other sites
- Free WiFi where available
- Coin-operated Laundry
- Pets allowed on a leash
- Disposal station
- Excellent swimming in the clear Comal River
- Tube rentals available
565 N. Market St.
New Braunfels, Texas 78130