Property Tax Statements Mailed Out
Property-tax statements went out this week — and payment is due upon receipt.
Comal County Tax Office dropped invoices in the mail that detail taxes property owners owe based on:
- Property value determined by Comal Appraisal District
- Rates set by 20 entities throughout Comal County, including the county itself, municipalities, emergency service districts and school districts
“We have a terrific staff who works hard to make paying property taxes as easy as possible for taxpayers,” said Comal County Tax Assessor -Collector Cathy Talcott. “And we are happy to help streamline this process so property owners can have a simpler, more cost-effective way of paying their taxes than if each entity sent its own statement.”
Residents can make partial payments from now through Jan. 31. Any taxes left unpaid after Jan. 31 are subject to penalties and interest.
Payment options are:
- Online via debit or credit card or e-check, www.comalcountytaxoffice.net
- Mailing a check to P.O. Box 659480, San Antonio, TX 78265-9480
- In person or via drop boxes at the following Tax Office locations:
New Braunfels, 205 N. Seguin Ave.
Sattler, 160 Oak Drive
Bulverde, 30470 Cougar Bend
Via drop box at Garden Ridge City Hall, 9400 Municipal Parkway