Public Hearing on Commissioners’ Precincts Scheduled for Commissioners Court Thursday
Current map of Comal County precincts: Green is Pct. 1, pink is Pct. 4, purple is Pct. 2 and yellow is Pct. 3.
A public hearing on the redistricting of commissioners’ precincts is scheduled for 8 a.m. Thursday at Comal County Commissioners Court, 100 Main Plaza, New Braunfels.
At their weekly meeting, commissioners also will hear from Wurstfest Association about the 2021 festival, which runs from Friday through Nov. 14.
For consideration on the action agenda are:
- Completion of drainage improvements for Vintage Oaks.
- Final plat approval of Blencare Estates and dedicatedpublic right-of-way along Bat Cave Road.
- Fourth amendment to an architectural services agreement between the county and HDR Architecture for the Comal County jail and Sheriff’s Office renovation project.
- Purchase of two $39,000 server switches.
- Line item transfer of $123,500 in vehicle maintenance.
- Line item transfer of $13,188 for guardrail installs and repairs.
Leave a Comment