Back to School: 2018-19 Calendar
They just got out — but they will go back. Hint: Aug. 28.
Changes for the 2018-19 school calendar include:
- New start and end dates: School will begin on Tuesday, Aug. 28 and end Thursday, May 30 2018. Those surveyed said ending the school year before June was important.
- Oct. 8, Jan. 7, Feb. 15 and May 31 are student holidays. Teachers will utilize these as professional development days.
- School hours for the 2018-19 school year are:
– Elementary: 7:40 a.m. to 3:05 p.m.
– Secondary: 8:45 a.m. to 4:10 p.m.
- Click here to see the new calendar.