#BigGive2022 opens in two days, and dozens of nonprofit groups serving Comal County are asking residents to send donations their way.
The online fundraiser runs 6 p.m. Thursday to 6 p.m. Friday. So-called “Match Minutes” will allow donors to effectively double their donations throughout the day.
Big Give has helped over 1,000 local nonprofits connect with more than 262,000 individual donors. Collectively the fundraiser has raised over $35 million to support the critical services they provide.
To learn more visit thebiggivesa.org. Visit Facebook pages of individual nonprofits to learn more about their charitable needs.
Nonprofits participating in the Canyon Lake area include:
- SJRC Texas, St. Jude’s Ranch for Children
- CRRC of Canyon Lake
- Animal Rescue Connections
- New Braunfels Community Cat Coalition
- Crisis Center of Comal County
- CASA of Central Texas
- Canine Classmates
- Children’s Advocacy Center of Comal County
- League of Women Voters of the Comal Area
- Comal County Conservation Alliance
- Wildlife Rescue & Rehabilitation, Inc.
- Bulverde Area Humane Society
- Canyon Lake Animal Shelter Society-CLASS
- HSNBA New Braunfels
- Brauntex Performing Arts Theatre Association
- Friends of New Braunfels Public Library
- Friends of the Bulverde Area Rural Library District
- Friends of the Tye Preston Memorial Library
- S.T.A.G.E. Inc. Bulverde
- Headwaters at the Comal
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Comal and Guadalupe Counties
- EdenHill Communities
- New Braunfels Food Bank
- River City Advocacy & Counseling Center
- Rock Haus Foundation
- The Arc of the Hill Country
- The Salvation Army-New Braunfels
- Communities in Schools South Central Texas (Comal, Guadalupe)
- New Braunfels Christian Ministries
- Bulverde Spring Branch Activity Center
- Family Life Center New Braunfels
- Family Promise of Greater New Braunfels
- RCBC Helping Hands Food Pantry
- Hope Hospice