Early Voting for Primary Runoff Election Continues Through Friday
Early voting for the Texas Primary Runoff Election continues through Friday.
Comal County voters can cast ballots at any of these vote-center locations:
- St. Francis by the Lake Episcopal Church – 121 Spring Mountain Dr., Canyon Lake, 78133
- Mammen Family Public Library – 131 Bulverde Crossing, Bulverde, 78163
- Comal County Offices, Bulverde Annex, 30470 Cougar Bend, Bulverde, 78163
- Comal County Offices, Goodwin Annex, 1297 Church Hill Dr., New Braunfels 78130
- St. Francis by the Lake Episcopal Church, 121 Spring Mountain Dr., Canyon Lake 78133
- Garden Ridge City Hall, 9400 Municipal Parkway, Garden Ridge, 78266
Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. except at Garden Ridge City Hall, where they will close at 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
The regular election is scheduled for May 24.
This week, voters will decide the fate of candidates who were not clear winners in the March 1 primary election.
Texas Lieutenant Governor — Dem. Michelle Beckley v. Dem. Mike Collier
Texas Attorney General – Dem. Rochelle Mercedes Garza v. Dem. Joe Jaworski and Rep. George P. Bush v. Rep. Ken Paxton
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts – Dem. Janet T. Dudding v. Dem. Angel Luis Vega
Texas Commissioner of the General Land Office – Dem. Jay Kleberg v. Sandragrace Martinez and Rep. Dawn Buckingham v. Rep. Tim Westley
Texas Railroad Commissioner – Rep. Wayne Christian v. Rep. Sarah Stogner
Texas U.S. House District 21 – Dem. Ricardo Villarreal v. Dem. Claudia Andreana Zapata
Texas House District 73 – Rep. Barron Casteel v. Rep. Carrie Isaac
District Judge – Rep. Mark E. Cusack v. Rep. Tracie Wright-Reneau
To learn more about the candidates or to print a sample ballot, visit vote411.org and enter a ZIP code or visit mycomalcounty.com.