18th Annual Blanco Lavender Festival
Blanco Lavender Festival JUNE 9-11, 2023 MARKET HOURS: FRI, NOON – 6 P.M. / SAT, 9 A.M. – 6 P.M. SUN, 10 A.M. –
JUNE 9-11, 2023
MARKET HOURS: FRI, NOON – 6 P.M. / SAT, 9 A.M. – 6 P.M. SUN, 10 A.M. – 4 P.M.
– Visit Texas’ First Commercial Lavender Farm
Lavender Market on the Grounds of the Historic Old Blanco County Courthouse
– Take in some great Live Music in Bindseil Park.
– Sample and purchase the best of Texas Specialty Packaged Foods, Regional Wines and Local Beer in the TEXAS MADE tent.
– Enjoy Beer & Wine while you listen to music or shop the grounds.
– The Blanco Lavender Festival is a project
of the Blanco Chamber of Commerce and the major fundraiser for the year for the Chamber.
9 (Friday) 10:00 am - 11 (Sunday) 4:00 pm
Hill Country Lavender Farm
300 Main Street