Grant Funding for Domestic Violence Staff, Undocumented Criminal Aliens on Comal Commissioners Agenda
Undocumented criminal aliens and domestic violence are on the agenda for 8:30 a.m. Thursday at Commissioner Court.
Under consideration for approval are a $51,000 grant to support the salary of Violence Against Women Victims Assistance Coordinator for the Comal County District Attorney’s office, a $118,000 grant award to support the Violence Against Women prosecutor, and a $105,000 grant to support costs associated with the incarceration of undocumented criminal aliens.
If approved, another $68,000 grant will pay for a forensic server.
Also on Thursday’s agenda:
- Replating for Hidden Valley Estates, Vintage Oaks
- Interlocal Cooperation Agreement for jail services between Comal and Bell counties
- Department of Public Safety Law Enforcement Support Office addendum
- 2023 Comal County holiday schedule
- 2023 Comal County Commissioners Court meeting schedule
- Bid contract for inmate medical and pharmacy services for Comal County jail
- Budget amendment for utility costs
- Line item transfer for Information Technology
- Line item transfer to provide additional funds to cover medical services for the remainder of 2022