Two CLHS Athletes Sign National Letters of Intent
Two student-athletes from Canyon Lake High School signed National Letters of intent Wednesday to play the sport of their choice at the collegiate level: Alencia Lentz and Griffen Williams.
Two Canyon Lake High School (CLHS) students today signed national letters of intent to play college sports.
Track star Alencia Lentz signed with Baylor University for pole vaulting. Griffen Williams will play baseball for Blinn College.
Some 23 student-athletes from Canyon High School (CHS), CLHS and Smithson Valley High School (SVHS) also signed letters to play the sport of their choice at the collegiate level.
- Will Canalichio, baseball, Blinn College
- Haley Carmona, softball, St. Edward’s University
- Mia Dunaway, volleyball, Temple Junior College
- Sienna Garcia, soccer, St. Mary’s University
- Chayse Goetz, basketball, The University of Texas Permian Basin
- Morgan Johnson, softball, Cisco College
- Maya Jones, volleyball, University of Minnesota Crookston
- Caiden Lasala, volleyball, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
- Courtney Pope, volleyball, Trinity University
- Isaac Yruretagoyena, Texas A&M University – Kingsville
- Jax Adkins, soccer, Lehigh University
- Hayley Barsky, volleyball, Missouri Western State University
- Abby Brand, softball, Angelo State University
- Cooper Burgess, baseball, Paris Junior College
- Ryan Chaffin, baseball, University of Dallas
- Jackson Elizondo, baseball, Baylor University
- Lillie Johnson, volleyball, Charleston Southern University
- Sophia Perez, cross country, Texas State University
- Jacquelyn Rolle, track, University of Delaware
- Sabrina Taber, soccer, University of Cincinatti
- Vanessa Weatherford, swim, Oklahoma Christian University
Leave a Comment