The Fort Worth District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) which owns and operates most of the campgrounds on Canyon Lake, will raise camping fees between $2 to $20 beginning Oct. 1.
The amount of the price increase varies with each campground, USACE said.
Reservations made before Oct. 1 will not be impacted by the increase.
Camping fees were last increased in 2019.
To make a reservation visit Recreation.gov.
USACE Campgrounds at Canyon Lake
- North Park – Camping
- Overlook Park – Day use/viewing
- Potters Creek Park – Camping/RV
- Cranes Mill Park – Camping/RV
- Guadalupe Trail Park – Hiking trail
- Hancock Horse Trail – Horse, hike and bike trail
Other parks not operated by USACE and not included in this price increase are:
- Canyon Park and beaches – Day use, operated by WORD of Comal County
- Comal Park – Day use, operated by WORD of Comal County
- Hancock Cove – Mixed use (camping/day use) operated by Joint Base San Antonio (JBSA)
- Sunny Side – Mixed use (camping/day use) – operated by JBSA