Go Vote: Polls Open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday at 25 Vote Centers Across Comal County
Tuesday is Election Day for Comal County voters.
Polling locations for the Nov. 8th General Election will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at 25 polling locations across Comal County. Residents can vote at any Vote Center. Voters are not limited to only voting in the precinct where they are registered to vote.
Six of the 25 vote centers are in Canyon Lake.
Election Day polling locations are:
- VC #1 – Comal County Senior Citizens Center, 710 Landa St., New Braunfels
- VC #2 – Mammen Family Public Library, Meeting Room A, 131 Bulverde Crossing, Bulverde
- VC #3 – Freedom Fellowship Church, Foyer, 410 Oak Run Point, New Braunfels
- VC # 4 – Tye Preston Memorial Library, 16311 South Access Rd., Canyon Lake
- VC #5 – Canyon Springs Resort Clubhouse, 691 Canyon Springs Dr., Canyon Lake
- VC #6 – Emergency Services District No. 4 Fire Station No. 4, 215 Rebecca Creek Rd., Canyon Lake
- VC #7 – Vintage Oaks Amenity Center, 1250 Via Principale, New Braunfels
- VC # 8 – Lakeside Golf Club, 405 Watts Lane, Canyon Lake
- VC #9 – Cibolo Creek Community Church, 30395 Ralph Fair Rd., Boerne
- VC #10 – Peace Lutheran Church, Foyer, 1147 S. Walnut, New Braunfels
- VC #11 – Christ Our King Anglican Church, 115 Kings Way, New Braunfels
- VC #12 – Comal County Offices, Bulverde Annex, JP 2 Courtroom, 30470 Cougar Bend, Bulverde
- VC #13 – Garden Ridge Community Center, Wildflower Room, 9500 Municipal Parkway, Garden Ridge
- VC #14 – Bulverde/Spring Branch Fire & EMS @Johnson Ranch, 30475 Johnson Way, Bulverde
- VC #15 – Westside Community Center, Gym, 2932 S. IH 35, New Braunfels
- VC #16 – City of New Braunfels, Fire Department Training Room, 424 S. Castell Ave., New Braunfels
- VC #17 – New Braunfels Library, Large Meeting Room, 700 E. Common, New Braunfels
- VC #18 – Comal County Offices, Goodwin Annex, Training Room, 1297 Church Hill Dr., New Braunfels
- VC #19 – New Braunfels Christian Church, Fellowship Hall, 734 N. Loop 337, New Braunfels
- VC #20 – Eden Hill, Town Hall, 631 Lakeview Blvd., New Braunfels
- VC #21 – St. Francis by the Lake Episcopal Church, Large Room, 121 Spring Mountain Dr., Canyon Lake
- VC #22 – North Shore United Methodist Church, 23880 N. Cranes Mill Rd., Canyon Lake
- VC #23 – Gruene United Methodist Church, Mission and Outreach Building, 2629 E. Common St., New Braunfels
- VC #24 – Rebecca Creek Baptist Church, 11755 Hwy. 281 N., Spring Branch
- VC #25 – River Chase Clubhouse, 436 River Chase Way, New Braunfels
For more information about voting visit Comal County Elections page.
Leave a Comment